Tuesday, March 10, 2009




my diary

Diary September 1775 I am going to America with my big family in a few days, so that we can have more freedome. I'm so exited! Its going to take a long time to get there, that i am not exited for.

DEAR DIARY: we're here in thee new home in Canada.It seems more peaceful here,but I still think I would rather be in America were I was born.all though its so much more peace full here I miss all the great things I did with my family.
I still remember, from about a year ago, when we had to leave. but my twenty year old brother said that they would torture us or kill us if we staid there any longer.(I'm pretty sure he's just pulling my leg) The mean patriots broke down every Dore in the house, armed with weapons. to get us out of the house.my father tried to knock-out one of them out but they took one of his fingers.I could not believe how strong they were. crying in fright telling them to leave.

We took are most valuable belongings and flew north. Luckily, we met a neighbour's family, on the way, to Canada before we starved and then travelled with them. I was so happy my best friend was in the family that we were travailing with. we had a better time then we would have if we were not there for another.We settled in Upper Canada for a few days before we travelled again to Lower Canada, where most Loyalists are. Thats were we found are selves most comfortable. I loved the little village where my family settled. There are so many new things to see. Tha grass is greener, the treas are larger and there are so many more animals. I made a few more friends instead of watshing my father build a bigger hut for us to live in. I'm more happy now. (Here are some of the web sites I found 1 2 3 4 )

No comments:

Post a Comment